Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Year Call Wish,sms,china This Guy Told Me He Loved Me, But Doesnt Even Call Me To Say Happy New Year?

This guy told me he loved me, but doesnt even call me to say Happy New Year? - new year call wish,sms,china

Girls and boys, what do you think? I texted him Happy New Year, but returned no answer. It seems that only calls me when she wants something (and I mean no sex). I was really good heart and really felt something for him and I know the truth now. Im not even know why this problem. I think I just need to hear how bad it is. What do you get, but I have to call and say, or help me?

4 comments:

soft honesty said...

No help .... Tell-Up .. is completed. They are smarter than this, I know, you know ..... Yes, it is bad .. But their view of things ... Look at what you do .. (Angry, frustrated, angry, hurt) In other words in my head, and I think that's exactly what I wanted .. to run after him.

"Johns" said...

OBW to avoid it --- it like leprosy. If you only have (sexual, of course), the best thing to do would be helpful.

purple =] said...

You need to call and see if it is actually relevant. Children tend to things that do not want to say, and say really dont get how you feel.

tallglas... said...

I agree with you, if you think you are using and calls you when she wants something, then you know what you want. More ...

Post a Comment