Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Itchy Palms Before Starting Your Period Tiny Itchy White Bumps On Palms And Fingers?

Tiny itchy white bumps on palms and fingers? - itchy palms before starting your period

OK, I had this a little less than a week. As with the first two days I did not bite, and now they are beginning to itch, and it seems that many of them before.

There are literally hundreds of small bumps that itch and white on the backs of the fingers and palms, and on top of the tip of my fingers.


I am not sexually active, and I never had sex. So do not believe that this STD. I'm on Yasmin, the contraceptive pill, but my rules if you think it is because what it is? I also have a guinea pig, was recently a few months ago, you might be allergic? You mean I should go to the doctor?


Thank you (:

3 comments:

Suzan K said...

If you scrape and scrape the roads on the skin, stay a day later, especially on the back, and if it itching at night while trying to sleep, it means that you must go to the doctor.

michelle said...

I suffer from eczema on the hands, the crack with little bumps itchy hands and then starts and pain. But I do not know about the rest of his body. Of course, I regret to say there is nothing else to do but use Aquaphor or Eucerin cream.

Victoria said...

Acne or rather exhemia

Post a Comment