Monday, February 15, 2010

How Do You Say I Love My Partner Urdu I Would Love To Learn Urdu, My Partner Is Asian And Speaks Perfect English However When We Visit Pakistan?

I would love to learn Urdu, my partner is asian and speaks perfect English however when we visit pakistan? - how do you say i love my partner urdu

can be very annoying, do not know the language, I want to learn and surprise sortofa 1 days, beat the easiest way to follow someone? or someone like startin to tell me in simple sentences debate every day by e-mail?

4 comments:

Desi Muslimah said...

Hey there. I can teach Urdu, I am no great things, but to conduct a decent conversation. You can read much of the line, learn to trust me: MyLanguage exchange.com thing does not work, then they should end up paying for the membership and so on.

I can teach you simple things that can surprise everyone.
When you are ready to send a message.

Teek Hain? "Okay?

Lauren said...

Rosetta Stone to see whether it works or what ..

Meien said...

If you look at a computer store with a large amount of software, then you should be able to use a program called "101 languages available in the world" and is included in Urdu. You can see here: http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_Mai ...

Then there's "Talk Now!" http://www.amazon.com/Talk-Now-Learn-Urd ...

I first saw in other languages in use and is very good. Surely he will not be able to speak, but you get a good start.

cyan876 said...

I have the world of 102 programming languages, but if I remember correctly, is a word in the first place.

The sentences are very clear on the free Rosetta Stone (demo that there are a lot), I'm pretty sure it Urdu. It begins with simple words and deeds, and to record (in the demo version, which is cool) years is easier with a visual image of words, which is also pretty. Demo is one thing above all to play, but he is asked to say the word in practice am I sure.

Post a Comment